The website is now updated with Spring 2014 information. Spring 2014 registration began on January 21 and is ongoing throughout the term.
We hate to cancel classes! Please register at least three days before the start date of the workshop.
Online Catalog & Class Registration System
- Click the links on the left to view the workshops in each category.
- To select a workshop, click the "Add To Cart" link. This will add the workshop to an online registration form. (You can remove a workshop from the cart if you change your mind.)
- If this is your first time using this system, you MUST create a new account. Click on "Sign In" at the top of this page, and then click on "Create a New Account." In the future, you will not need to re-enter your information; you will log in with your established user ID and password, so be sure to make a note of it. (If you forget what it is, PLEASE do not set up another account. Call (209) 954-5013; we can tell you what your user ID is and change your password for you.)
- You will be prompted through the registration process. Please take the time to read carefully through all of the information about the workshops prior to registering, including the descriptions, material fees, and special requirements. There is a $10 charge for cancelling a workshop (see #7). Payment must be made at the time of registration to secure a seat in the workshop. Please note: Unless you make payment, you have NOT created an account. The system does, however, remember the user ID that you started to use and will NOT allow you to set up an account with that user ID; you will have to choose a different one to create your account.
- Parking: Parking permits are required all day Monday through Thursday and on Friday until 6:00 p.m. There is no charge for parking after 6:00 p.m. on Friday or on weekends. Daily parking permits are available in the parking lots from the bright yellow dispensers for $2.00 (dollar bills and quarters are accepted). PLEASE COMPLY WITH THE PARKING POLICY. PARKING CITATIONS ARE $33.
- Online Interest Survey: Community Education develops new workshops based on what is needed or wanted by people in the community, so we are always interested in your thoughts about our workshops. Please take a few minutes to share your input. Click here to take our survey now.
- Cancellation & Refund Policy: Registration fees will automatically be refunded if the workshop is cancelled for any reason by the Community Education Department. Other refunds may be requested by calling Workshops & Programs for Adults at (209) 954-5013 or by coming in person to Locke 107 at Delta College. All refunds will be granted ONLY if the student's request is submitted at least one (1) week prior to the start date of the workshop. Refunds will be charged a $10 processing fee. (Effective January 2008)
- At the end of the registration process, you will have an opportunity to print out a receipt. (NOTE: Information regarding material fees due to presenter, special requirements, and/or special notes, if any, will not appear on the receipt. This information is found ONLY in the description of the workshop). You will also receive a receipt by e-mail if you provide your e-mail address. Please bring a printout of your receipt to the first class meeting. Community Education DOES NOT SEND REMINDERS or make phone calls to remind you about the start of workshops for which you have registered. You are responsible for making sure that you come to the workshops.
DISCLAIMER: Workshops & Programs for Adults reserves the right to change teachers,
materials, facilities, and/or dates and times if necessary.
San Joaquin Delta College
Workshops & Programs for Adults - Locke 107
5151 Pacific Ave., Box 117, Stockton, CA 95207
Claudia Mackey, Community Education Coordinator
Telephone: (209) 954-5013
Fax: (209) 954-3742