WELCOME TO SANTA CRUZ ADULT SCHOOL
Click Here for Home Page
ENROLLMENT FAIR JANUARY 28, 2014
ENGLISH AS A SECOND LANGUAGE STUDENTS
9:00AM OR 6:00PM
ASSESSMENT TESTING BEGINS FOR CONTINUING STUDENTS JANUARY 14, 2014
9:00AM OR 3:30PM TO 6:00PM
ASSESSMENT TESTING STARTING JANUARY 15, 2014
HIGH SCHOOL/GED PREP/BASIC SKILLS
3:30PM TO 5:30pm
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN TO STUDENTS WHO VOLUNTARILY WITHDRAW FROM ANY CLASS IN WHICH THEY HAVE ENROLLED
Online Class Registration System
the links on the left to view the courses in each category.
2. To select a class, click the "Add To Cart" link.
- This will add the class to an online registration form.
(You can remove a class from the cart if you change your mind.)
Classes identified as FULL may have some space available or a waiting
list. For more information, please call Santa Cruz Adult School at 831-429-3966
3. If this is your first time to use this system, you will create a new account.
- In the future, you will not need to re-enter your information.
4. You will be prompted through the registration process.
- There is an online registration fee of $2.95 per
5. At the end of the registration process, you will have an opportunity to print-out a receipt.
- You will also receive a receipt by email.
- Bring a print out of your receipt to the first class meeting.
319 La Fonda Avenue
Santa Cruz, CA 95062 Tel 831-429-3966