|Tri-Community Home Page
- If this is your first time to use this system, you will create a new account. In the future, you will not need to re-enter your information.
- Click the links on the left to view the courses in each category.
- To select a class, click the "Add To Cart" link. This will add the class to an online registration form. (You can remove a class from the cart if you change your mind.) Note: Classes identified as FULL may have some space available or a waiting list. For more information, please call the Business Center at (626) 974-6801.
- You will be prompted through the registration process. There is an online registration fee of $2.95 per transaction. This fee is identified separately throughout the transaction process.
- Seniors 60+ years. You are eligible for a coupon discount. To receive this discount, enter the coupon code Senior Discount-1 on your registration form, when registering for one class. If registering for two classes, combine previous coupon code and Senior Discount-2 coupon code on your registration form. Coupons may be combined for more classes. Senior discount may also be combined with one (1) other class discount. Only two (2) coupons may be used in one transaction.
- Exercise and Fitness. You are eligible for a discount if you enroll in Two Classes.
First class: $60.00* One additional class: $50.00*
Seniors (age 60 and over):
First class: $52.00* One additional class: $50.00*
Minimum enrollment of 30 Students is required
*Includes registration and class fees.
- At the end of the registration process, you will have an opportunity to print a receipt. You will also receive a receipt by email. Bring a print-out of your receipt to the first class meeting.
There is an automatic processing fee of $10 for any change to classes
Fee-based classes are funded or supported by student fees.
NO REFUND for Fee-based classes
NO REFUND for regular classes after 3rd meeting
Students who have already set up an account but do not meet the username and password criteria should follow these steps:
- An email was automatically sent regarding your new username and password. For those who did not receive an e-mail, log in to Tri-Community Adult Education and click on Forgot User ID. An e-mail will be sent with your new username. After receiving your new username, return to the sign in page and click on Forgot Password. An e-mail will be sent with your new password.
- If a problem still exist after following the first step, call the Business Center at (626) 974-6801 and ask a member of the staff to look up your username .
Tri-Community Adult Education
342 S. Fourth Ave
Covina, CA 91723
Telephone: (626) 974-6801